Passim believes that music education should be accessible to everyone who wants to learn. For those who require financial assistance, we encourage you to apply for a Donlin Scholarship.
This scholarship offers prospective students financial assistance for classes and workshops. It is funded by proceeds from the Passim Legacy Series in honor of Bob and Rae Ann Donlin who ran Passim for 25 years.
Scholarship students may take no more than one course per term and no more than two courses per calendar year. Students must reapply for the scholarship each term that they require financial assistance.
To apply, please email us your responses to the questions below.
1. What class are you interested in?
2. Why do you want to take this particular class?
3. Please give a brief overview of your financial situation (no private financial data, please).
4. Why do you deserve this scholarship?
5. Most classes cost $140 for nonmembers and $120 for members; ensemble classes cost $160 for nonmembers and $140 for members. What portion of the total tuition are you able to contribute?